Dr. Jitender Kumar
1. Dr. Jitender Kumar (2013). INCLUSIVE EDUCATION: A Journey through Challenges, ISBN No. 978-93-80144-42-9, Twenty First Century, Patiala (India).
2. Joint Editor: Haryana CTE News Letter, Vol-1, No.: 01, Feb, 2012 of Council for Teacher Education, Haryana State Chapter. Which is a Non-Govt. professional national organization of teacher educators registered under the Govt. of M.P. Societies Registration Act 1973 with Regd. No. 508/91, August 24, 1991.
1. ICT for Empowering Teachers: Technological Support for Quality Instruction in the CTE National Journal, Vol.VIII, No.2, July-Dec., 2010. ISSN 0973-4457, published from Gondia (M.S.) India.
2. “Professional Development of Teachers and Teacher Educators: A Need of the Hour”, in the Book Published by Lovely Professional University, Jalandhar (Punjab) at the World Conference on “Professional Development of Teacher and Teacher Educator” held from Nov., 12-13, 2010, 717-723.
3. “Karma Yoga: A Philosophical Theaurapatic Model for Stress Management” published in International Journal of Education and Allied Sciences”, ISSN No. 0975-8380, Vol. 3-No.1, Jan-June, 2011.
4. “Quality Indicators in Higher Education: with reference to NAAC” in book “Teacher Education: Issues and Challenges” by Dr. R.L.Nikose, APH Publication, New Delhi, 2011, ISBN No. 978-81-313-1316-9.
5. “Instructional Design and Strategies for Imparting Education” in the CTE National (peer reviewed and referred) Journal, Vol. IX, No.1, Jan-June, 2011. ISSN 0973-4457, published from Gondia (M.S.) India.
6. “Effect of Yogic Practices on Emotional States of Senior Secondary School Students and their Scholastic Achievement in Chemistry” in Global Education Society and Development (GESD) journal, Vol. 3 ,No. 2, July-Sept., 2011, ISSN. 0975-1319, published by Academic Excellence, New Delhi-59.
7. “Effect of Yogic Practices on Emotional States of Senior Secondary School Students” in International Indexed & referred research journal “Research Analysis and Evaluation” ISSN-0975-3486, RNI-RIJBIL 2009/30097; Vol. III, Issue-30.
8. “Yogic Therapy: A Tool for General Well-Being” in national referred journal “Research Link” ISSN No. 0973-1628, Vol.-XI (4), issue-99, June 2012 published from Indore (M.P).
9. “Effect of Yogic Practices on Concentration and Academic Achievement of Senior Secondary School Students” “International Journal of Education and Allied Sciences”, ISSN NO. 0975-8380, Vol. 4 -No.1, Jan-June, 2012.
10. “E-Learning: To facilitate 21st Centaury learning” published in a book titled “Teacher Education: Issues and Challenges” by Dr. R.L.Nikose, APH Publication, New Delhi, 2011, ISBN No. 978-81-313-1316-9.
11. “Inclusive Education: A Challenge for Implementation in Present Scenario” published in a book titled “Challenges for Education in Knowledge Society”, ISBN No. 978-93-80144-67-2, Patiala: Twenty First Century Publication.
12. “Computer Supported Collaborative Learning: Challenges and Concerns” published in a book titled “Challenges for Education in Knowledge Society”, ISBN No. 978-93-80144-67-2, Patiala: Twenty First Century Publication.
13. “ICT: A Pedagogical Tool for Teaching-Learning Process”. Asian Resonance, ISSN No. 0976-8602, Vol.-1, Issue-V, Jan. 2013
14. “Globalization Vs Higher Education” accepted for publication in “International Journal of Education and Allied Sciences”, ISSN NO. 0975-8380.
Dr. Susanta Mohanty
i) “Promoting Cultural Diversity : Role of Educational Institutions and Teachers.” University News – A weekly Journal of Higher Education, January 30-February 05, Vol. 44 (5), 2006 by Mr. Sushant Mohanty.
ii) Research : Defining Excellence in Higher Education in India. University News – A weekly Journal of Higher Education, February 04-10, 2008, Vol. 46(5) by Mr. Sushant Mohanty.
iii) Inclusive Education : Making Space for all. University News – A Weekly Journal of Higher Education, November, 03-09, 2008, Vol. 46(44) by Mr. Sushant Mohanty.
iv) Parent Involvement in Schools : From Visitors to Partners. Vivek Journal of Education and Research, Vol. 2 (1), Oct. 2008 by Mr. Sushant Mohanty.
v) Emotional Intelligence as the get way of leadership. Vivek Journal of Education and Research, Vol. 1(2), April, 2009 by Mr. Sushant Mohanty.
vi) Innovative Strategy of Teaching Students with learning Disabilities. MERI Journal of Education, vol. IV(1), April, 2009 by Mr. Sushant Mohanty.
Dr. Anita Nain
i) Editiing a book “Vataman Sandarbha Men Mahabharat Ki Punarvkyakhya ( a collection of research papers) by Arya Kanya Mahavidyalya, Shahabad(M).
ii) Published a book “Shantaraksitasammata Baudha Parmana Mimamsa” by Parimal Publication , Delhi
1. “Boudha Nyaya Ke Anusar Kalpana Ki Avedharna”- Published in “Sodhaprabha” by Shri Lal Bahadur Shastri Rastriya Sanskrit Vidyapeeth New Delhi, July 2007.
2. “Bhamah Krit Kavyalankar Men Boudha Sandarbha”- Published in K.U. Research Journal of Art and Humanities, Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra volume- XLI (part-2) 2007.
3. “Yogaschittavarttinirodha” – Published in Proceedings of National Seminar Cum Workshop on Yoga and Pranayam: In the Era of Globalization. Arya Kanya Mahavidyalya, Shahabad (M) November 2011.
4. “Baudha Nyaya Men Kanya Karnavad”; (Partityasmuthpada)- Published in KURJ, Kurukshetra University, kkr volume XLIV, 2010.
5. Dharmashetra Samvidhana Avam Manavadhikar- In the book Vyavasthapiki; Vichar avam Manadhikar. Published by S.D. College , Ambala Cantt.
6. Gita Men Partipatita Karmayoga ki Vartman Men Upadeyata – published in book “Vataman Sandarbha Men Mahabharat Ki Punarkyakhya (a collection of research papers) by Arya Kanya Mahavidyalya, Shahabad(M).
7. “Shantaraksita ke Anusar Anuman Parmana”- published KURJ, Kurukshetra Univeristy kkr, 2012.
8. “Sanskrit Sahitya Meri Raja Ke Uttaradayitva avam Vartman Raj-Vyawastha” – Published in “Darishta” in international research journal, Sep., 2013
9. “Sanskrit Sahitya Mein Shiksha Ka Swaroop” – Published in ‘Hindu’ International Research Journal, Jan, 2014.
10. “Vartman Shiksha Parnali mein Mulyon ki Aavshyakata”- Published in ‘Darshta’, May, 2014.
11. Starimanavadhikar avam Bhartiya Parampara:- “Sanskrit Vangamaya ke aadhar par”- Accepted for publication in HRJ in KUK.
Mrs. Santosh Rani
1. Rani, Santosh (2014) use of electronic resources by Faculty members of educational college of Kurukshetra: A Survey, International Journal of emerging trends in library and information society, ISSN: 2320-5059, Vol-II (2014), P-25-30.